top of page

Purchase Veteran first...Support Veteran Owned Businesses



Q. How do I become certified as a Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE)?

A. Go to the Department of General Services website to learn about certification and the advantages of being a certified DVBE and doing business with the State of California.

Q. Where do I get start-up money for my business?

A.  Go to the Small Business Administration (SBA) to learn about financing options and

     other helpful new business ideas.

Q. Where do I get resources for creating a business?

A.  If you are a veteran or service-disabled veteran, SBA has resources to help you start and grow

     your small business. From creating a business plan to finding your first customer, we're here to

     help you succeed.


​ Q. What is the difference between DVBE and SDVOB?

 A.  DVBE (Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise) is a certification process with the State of California.

      SDVOB (Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business) is a Federal designation and has a different set of

      guidelines.  The two designations are not interchangeable.


​ Q.  What other site can I post my business too?

 A. is a comprehensive, user friendly directory of small, medium and large

      businesses owned by Veterans, active duty military, reservists and service disabled Veterans released on

      Veteran's Day 2008.

Elysian Fields Transformational Community

provides transitional housing and outreach support services to youth, Veterans and families
Help Support a Homeless Veteran Today!
PayPal ButtonPayPal Button
bottom of page